Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am
Latest topics
» I am back!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am by Jingles

» Looking For A Forum Mod!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am by Jingles

» Hi, It's Em.
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm by Jingles

» Sup im your fantastic brilliant amazing wonderous beautiful gorgeous shexy cute fun funny dance moms loving hair flipping popcorn popping stunning flawless blueyed non-smarticle not too often sunny day loving sunday loving icecream crazy fun hyper member
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 pm by em_shortcakes

» Lost in the Jungle ~ a Survival roleplay
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 am by Crystalruth

» Jackie's Count to 1'000'000! {1- 100'000}
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm by AJ

» Last Post Wins!!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:19 pm by AJ

» WCS's Official Hunger Games club! The World Will Be Watching ♥
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm by AJ

» Chat Thread! Get your spam out and talk about ANYTHING!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am by AJ

Top posting users this month
No user

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 pm

"Don't you remember it? While we were in the den and we always were doing something we we'rent supposed to? That is my look, and we're doing this so you won't be harmed by my clan. I'm a leader of peace but my clan is not all peaceful." she purred.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Scarlettstar got up and hoped that he wouldn't be attacked in a frenzy when he arrived. He dashed to the camp.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

https://thewebkinzchatspot.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:53 pm

A hunting patrol was just about to leave when they saw Scarlettstar entering their border.
"Rosestar isn't here right now," one cat mewed, "What do you wish to tell her?"
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Scarlettstar muttered. "Your leader is in need. I found her injured on the border. Do no harm to me please." he meowed.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 pm

The cats gasped and ran for the border. There was no time to attack the SandClan leader, after all they were in alliance. They soon fetched Rosestar and left her in the den of their medicine cat.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Scarlettstar stood in the camp of Riverclan just gawking. He didn't know what to do.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:59 pm

A LakeClan cat approached him. "Rosestar said while she was injured she wants you to help finish the plans for the ForestClan attack. We are attacking in two days after all." he mewed.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 pm

"Alright" said Scarlettstar. "Is your deputy free to talk?"
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:08 pm

"I'm sorry no, she's on a border patrol. She will be back soon." And with that, the warrior spun around and left.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Scarlettstar stood there again and hoped the cats wouldn't hurt him. Sure he was strong, but little to. He could easily be trapped with so many cats around him.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Meanwhile at SandClan....
Blossomstream was worried. Her leader had been gone for a long time and nobody had heard from him. She'd been organizing patrols without a break. "For StarClan's sake where is he," she yowled.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Scarletclaw lay on the ground and yawned. Slowly, sleep overcame him.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 pm

You mean Scarlettstar?
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm

(Yes I do now reply xD)
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 am

Blossomstream became anxious. It'd been a whole day and Scarlettstar hadn't been seen and no message was left. She was exhausted after taking care of the whole clan by herself. "Leader or not," she panted, "I won't rest until i shred him to pieces. He should be more responsible."
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6