Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am
Latest topics
» I am back!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am by Jingles

» Looking For A Forum Mod!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am by Jingles

» Hi, It's Em.
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm by Jingles

» Sup im your fantastic brilliant amazing wonderous beautiful gorgeous shexy cute fun funny dance moms loving hair flipping popcorn popping stunning flawless blueyed non-smarticle not too often sunny day loving sunday loving icecream crazy fun hyper member
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 pm by em_shortcakes

» Lost in the Jungle ~ a Survival roleplay
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 am by Crystalruth

» Jackie's Count to 1'000'000! {1- 100'000}
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm by AJ

» Last Post Wins!!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:19 pm by AJ

» WCS's Official Hunger Games club! The World Will Be Watching ♥
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm by AJ

» Chat Thread! Get your spam out and talk about ANYTHING!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am by AJ

Top posting users this month
No user

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 am

Scarlettstar purred, amused. He flicked his body back around, and playfully hit her in the face with his tail.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

https://thewebkinzchatspot.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Rosestar was enjoying this far more that she was supposed to. She purred and batted at him like a kit, like they did when they were in the same clan. Licking him once more, she sat up and proceeded back to her clan. She had some explaining to do on why she was gone so long.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Scarlettstar, slightly embarrased, licked back. Then he to headed back to his camp, but just couldn't resist folloing Rosestar....
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Rosestar purred amused that he followed her, but her tone was filled with sadness. "Scarlettstar, I love you, but we are both Clan leaders. I'll meet you tomorrow, your Clan needs you and mine needs me. Neither of us can desert Clans yet, our deputy's won't be excepted until our nine lives are used. I love you my dear." With a longing look in her eye, she padded to her camp.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Scarlettstar smiled softly before swishing around and slowly heading back to his camp.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Back at ForestClan....
Honeyfur was frantic. She had no catmint for the whitecough, an apprentince caught it, and on top of that she had to deal with Silverpelt. Oh why couldn't she have an apprentince? "Silverpelt, if you want your leg to mend you have to hold still!" she hissed. It was the third time in an hour that she'd fidgeted. Why couldn't she at least sleep like the kits?

Last edited by Crystalruth on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

(Silverpelt is a female)
Silverpelt twitched nervously and yowled. "Stop being so rough!" she hissed annoyed.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Honeyfur sighed, "I'm not being that rough. You're just in pain. Now hold still, i need to get more cobwebs" Honeyfur lept off, wondering how the Clan would survive.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Silverpelt moaned. "Our clan" she rasped. "They...need me" She screeched as pain flew up her back.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Honeyfur heard the screech and rushed back. "Silverpelt! Sit back down now!" she hissed. "I know you want to help the clan, but don't be such a kit! If you try to move before you can mend, you'll take even longer to resume your duty's. It hasn't been an hour yet! Do I have to put an apprentince here to make sure you don't move?" she yowled annoyed.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Silverpelt hissed in annoyance but lay back down. She twitched her tail frantically to annoy Honeyfur.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Honeyfur sighed, "You act like such a kit. You're the deputy for StarClan's sake. Act like it for the sake of your clan." And with that, she went back to worrying about catmint.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Silverpelt, disobeying greatly, jumped on to her feet off the moss before crumpling back down. She screeched.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Honeyfur sighed, "I'm right in front of you you know! Do i have to talk to Gingerstar? Do i have to make her demote you? I'm getting a warrior to watch you. If you get up, i will give her permisson to attack." Hissing for far to many times, she left to search for catmint as a warrior walked in.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Silverpelt purred, amused. She could beat a warrior any day. "Why do you think I got this position" she muttered. "I can attack better than any cat in this clan."
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 pm

The next day came far too slowly. Rosestar walked lightly along her paws in LakeClan, sending out patrols and only taking the dawn one. After making sure that her medicine cat was stocking herbs, she snuck out to the border, hoping to meet her dear Scarlettstar.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Scarlettstar paced around SandCla, paws shaking. His ears were alert and he padded out the border.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Rosestar caught a glimpse of a cat coming her way. What would she say if it was a border patrol? Please let it be Scarlettstar, oh please! she begged silently.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Scarlettstar thought he saw a cat along the horizon. He knew it was rose. Justthen his clan's border patrol was pacing by. He veered off and purred a hello to the patrol.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Rosestar hid in a bush. She was the Clan's leader for StarClan's sake! If she were caught breaking the warrior code, so much could go wrong. "I am a strong wise leader of StarClan. I can be in love as long as i put my Clan first." she muttered.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 pm

The patrol gazed the border. One of the youngest cats saw a movement in a bush just outside of the border. The group pounced on it.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Rosestar yowled. "What are you doing inside LakeClan's border?" she hissed. "You made me lose the mouse I was tracking, and further more, aren't you breaking the Warrior Code? Why shouldn't you be in trouble?"
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:56 pm

The cats mauled RoseStar and within moments she was tied in vine. They dragged her to their side. Scarlettsar was meanwhile back at camp managing duties.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 pm

"What do you think you're doing! HELP HELP!!!" she yowled. Would she really have to waste her first leader's life on allianced cats with vines?
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm

The cats without knowing it was even a leader stuffed some rough vine in her mouth as a gag. They tied her to a tree and giggled.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next