Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am
Latest topics
» I am back!
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am by Jingles

» Looking For A Forum Mod!
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am by Jingles

» Hi, It's Em.
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm by Jingles

» Sup im your fantastic brilliant amazing wonderous beautiful gorgeous shexy cute fun funny dance moms loving hair flipping popcorn popping stunning flawless blueyed non-smarticle not too often sunny day loving sunday loving icecream crazy fun hyper member
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 pm by em_shortcakes

» Lost in the Jungle ~ a Survival roleplay
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 am by Crystalruth

» Jackie's Count to 1'000'000! {1- 100'000}
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm by AJ

» Last Post Wins!!
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:19 pm by AJ

» WCS's Official Hunger Games club! The World Will Be Watching ♥
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm by AJ

» Chat Thread! Get your spam out and talk about ANYTHING!
The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am by AJ

Top posting users this month
No user

The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!!

2 posters

Go down

The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! Empty The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!!

Post by Crystalruth Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Welcome to the first ever WCS Next Top Author Competition. Hosted By Yours Truly, Crystalruth! The first round will be up after we get 10 contestants and nobody will be eliminated during casting. If you're reading this, please post the word author under other. I will have a different topic up every week, and you post a short story and/or piece of writing that follows the topic! You ready? Here are the rules!

Rules:
Follow all WCS and Forumotion Rules
Don't complain if you get eliminated
Please keep it clean, shall we?
Have Fun!

Form:
Username:
Nickname:
Why you love writing:
A sample piece of your work (optional):
Other:

Contestants
1. em_shortcakes

Last edited by Crystalruth on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! Empty Re: The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!!

Post by em_shortcakes Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Form:
Username: em_shortcakes
Nickname: Em, dawling
Why you love writing: It's fun.
A sample piece of your work (optional): Hi. My name is Caterina Kendal Le'Chai, but call me Cat. I live in the Big Apple. New York City. Let me tell you something. I'm an average, city girl, living in the plain old world. I am an only child, but I have a cousin who feels like a sis to me. Her name is Toniann. Call her Toni.
short but oh well
Other: author
em_shortcakes
em_shortcakes

Back to top Go down

The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!! Empty Re: The WCS Next Top Author Competition! Season 1! Sign up NOW!!

Post by Crystalruth Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll add you now! Thank you for signing up!
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum