Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am
Latest topics
» I am back!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am by Jingles

» Looking For A Forum Mod!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am by Jingles

» Hi, It's Em.
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm by Jingles

» Sup im your fantastic brilliant amazing wonderous beautiful gorgeous shexy cute fun funny dance moms loving hair flipping popcorn popping stunning flawless blueyed non-smarticle not too often sunny day loving sunday loving icecream crazy fun hyper member
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 pm by em_shortcakes

» Lost in the Jungle ~ a Survival roleplay
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 am by Crystalruth

» Jackie's Count to 1'000'000! {1- 100'000}
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm by AJ

» Last Post Wins!!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:19 pm by AJ

» WCS's Official Hunger Games club! The World Will Be Watching ♥
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm by AJ

» Chat Thread! Get your spam out and talk about ANYTHING!
Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am by AJ

Top posting users this month
No user

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Scarlettstar glanced back at the stunning leader once more before catching a few fish at the stream and a couple squirrels. Then he crossed the border to SandClan.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

https://thewebkinzchatspot.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest, Lake, Desert, and Mountain~A Warriors Roleplay

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

[okay then jingles, your characters are accepted, can you ink the thread?]

Last edited by warriorcatowl on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

[Could someone ink this?]
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:58 pm

[oh and jingles, we can roleplay but can I ask that you change silverpelt to a normal warrior? I'd prefer if you don't have two high rank cats in one clan. sorry, but that's just my rules :roll:]
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:28 pm

(can i make it medicine cat)
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:37 pm

[I don't think so, lol sorry. I'd like you to have only one high rank cat per Clan, if you could do that. I know, my rules are dumb xD]
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

(Can I be a deputy in River or Forest Clan)
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

[sure]
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 pm

(Alright can you start our RP off?)
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 pm

[okay, I'll start in a sec]
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

[can you ink it first?]
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:08 pm

(I did earlier I guess somebody removed it. No lets start this RP)
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:30 pm

[ok, nevermind it is inked xD]

Gingerstar opened her eyes to see sunlight pouring into her den. She yawned. Today might be a good day. She opened her eyes and padded out of her den. Maybe she could talk to Silverpelt. She looked for her.
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Silverpelt lifted herself off her den of moss and streched her limbs. She purred lowly. Silverpelt had duties to attend to. She padded off to Gingerstar's den. The cats were all running around camp even so early in the morning
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Gingerstar saw Silverpelt padding towards her den. "Hi, Silverpelt! How are you today?"
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Silverpelt playfully bounded up to her leader and tackled her to the ground. She was one of the best fighters and prided herself being better than most the male cats. "I'm good Gingerstar" she purred, shaking off her dusty fur.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatowl Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Gingerstar laughed. "Silverpelt, I'll get you back for that," she said, playfully growling, remembering her kit days. "That's great to hear. I'm quite tired myself," she said, watching some elders share a big rabbit.
warriorcatowl
warriorcatowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 am

Silverpelt purred before lashing her paw along lightly to hit Gingerstar's head. "Yeah, spring fever is on all of us" Silverpelt said.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 am

Honeyfur raced over to them. "Will you two ever stop playing around like kits? You're the two highest cats in the clan! Anyways Gingerstar, we have a problem. I'm out of catmint and one of the kits has whitecough! I'm really busy, can you wake a warrior and send one to fetch it? It could turn into greencough, and the last thing we need is sickness in the clan!" Honeyfur swished her tail impatiently.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 am

Silverpelt stood alert. "I'll go with you" she purred. "Lets set out. We should find it on RiverClan's border. May we proceed?" she swished her tail impatiently.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 am

"Yes, but please hurry. I don't want this to spread while i'm gone." Honeyfur raced off with Silverpelt to the border of LakeClan.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 am

Silverpelt grabbed a warrior by the scruff of his neck and bounded after Honeyfur. She dropped the arrior outside of the camp and on instinct, the warrior followed.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 am

Meanwhile in LakeClan....
"Okay you guys, let's hope this hunting patrol goes well. If we're going to prepare for the battle, we better stock up accordingly." Rosestar purred. Suddenly across the horizon two cats from ForestClan were approaching.
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

Silverpelt saw the two cats on the horizon. "We're gotta hurry she rasped" or they'll get us. SilverPelt bolted off, closer to the camp where the remedy was located.
Jingles
Jingles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalruth Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 am

Honeyfur began to search for the precious herb "Silverpelt it's dead!" she moaned. "But it's almost impossible! It should be thriving right now!"
Crystalruth
Crystalruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next